Fiji High Commission Canberra: Updated 25th May 2022
Please note due to technical issues with online applications you are encouraged to apply through the investinfiji.today or the immigration.com.fj website.
Urgent applications need to be lodged through either of the above website to avoid any delays in processing.
The Fiji High Commission in Canberra conveys its sincerest apologies in this regard.
Fiji High Commission, Canberra
Citizens of the following countries are not required to obtain a Fiji visa when travelling to Fiji. However, these travellers will still need the relevant permits depending on the nature of their travel:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands [NZ passport holder]
- Czech Republic
- Commonwealth Dominica
- The federal Republic of Germany
- The federated States of Micronesia
- The Gambia
- Holy See (Vatican)
- Hong Kong [SAR]
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- The Philippines
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Slovak Republic
- St Kitts & Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent & The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
New Fiji Entry Requirements from 7th April 2022
From 7th April 2022, travelling to Fiji will be as easy as showing proof of vaccination, a negative pre-departure rapid test, travel insurance, and a rapid test within 24 hours of arrival.
· Travel Partner Countries will be removed and anyone fully vaccinated will be allowed into Fiji.
· Wearing of masks optional from 26th March, 2022.
· Social distancing requirements will no longer apply from tomorrow (church/sports stadiums at full capacity).
Our guests can trust our commitment to safety.
As part of our award-winning Travel Ready service, Fiji Airways entire workforce is fully vaccinated and boosted. We have medically qualified Customer Wellness Champions onboard to offer medical guidance and assistance if required.